Kiss My Berries Smoothie*

             
Morning sweet one's!
I am really busy with the new blog, trying to figure out Etsy-if it's really best for my business, as well as the bunch of prep tasks for descriptions & other important stuff. I was away for a few days and I worked a bit but rested more than anything, I needed the country time. I will share some fun stuff from that trip in a later post.
Today is a recipe for this delicious antioxidant, super healthy, tasty and easy smoothie. I used Bao Bab powder to give my body an extra boost, as a super fruit with loads of health benefits; it's ideal. 
If you don't like seeds in your smoothies, feel free to strain it before imbibing this yumminess. 

KISS MY BERRIES SMOOTHIE
Ingredients:
1 Cup antioxidant berry mix
1 tsp almond butter
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp Spirulina powder
1 Scoop hemp protein
1 tsp Bao Bab powder
1 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 packet stevia (this is optional, I had to use it as my berry mix was eye watering tart)

Method:
-Throw all ingredients in blender & mix for 30-60 seconds until smooth.
Enjoy immediately!

           

           
           
Have an awesome day & God bless!
                   

*Repost from my blog The Kikny Coconut 06/08/2016
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment